The English Language Fellow Program is now recruiting applicants for approximately 100 positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. The Program is funded by the U.S. Department of State.
***APPLY NOW for 2018-2019 projects. The priority deadline is November 30. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all projects have been filled. Applications are only accepted through the online application at https://application.elprograms.org/. For more information and to apply, please visit our website.
Who are we looking for? TESOL educators with:
- Experience and demonstrated commitment to teaching ESL/EFL
- A graduate degree in TESOL or a related field
- Personal qualities of flexibility, cultural adaptability, and resourcefulness
- U.S. citizenship
- Stipend: $30,000
- Living allowance (housing, food, utilities, local transportation)
- Dependents allowance
- Pre-departure allowances
- Supplemental health benefit plan
- Round trip airfare to and from assignment
- Program activities allowance